Monday, October 10, 2011

OneRepublic

     The day FINALLY arrived for us to head down to SLC for the much awaited Real Salt Lake soccer game and after show with OneRepublic. I will admit that watching a soccer game in real life is way better than watching it on TV but I will not go so far as to say it is now my favorite thing. On the contrary! I could no wait for it to get over with and on to the real good stuff!




 This was really fun and went all the way around the stadium.
 

Oh and before I forget, Salt Lake did beat Kansas City 2-0!


The concert was short but great! I attempted to get a video of the new song they played but it didn't turn out very good. This is one of our favorite bands and I'm really glad we could catch them so close to home!

No comments:

Post a Comment