I mostly go to the fair for some deep fried food. Psh, who doesn't? We went to the Oregon State Fair while visiting Oregon at the beginning of September and I have to give it to the Southeastern Idaho State Fair for having the best food. I don't know why Oregon's was so disappointing, maybe it was just the shear fact that Idaho's had sooo much to choose from! Or maybe the fact that there is a large population of LDS people in this area that really know how to cook. I couldn't help but be completely in aw when I saw these:
Giant Dutch Ovens! And lot's of them!
I was also really surprised by all of the weird animals they had at the fair:
Why yes, I did learn how to milk a cow! Oh man, there was a line full of little kids waiting to try this and I wasn't about to pass up this opportunity either! And can I just say that I was pro at this? It was a lot of fun!
The sticker said "I milked a cow at the State Fair" :)
And then I found Chad standing like this with his hand on the goat... It made me laugh cause he wasn't petting it or anything, just standing there with his hand like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment