Sunday, January 9, 2011

An Introduction

Welcome to our blog! It has been recreated in part, for a class assignment, and also as a way to keep in touch with friends and family. I am currently taking a Family Relations class as part of my minor and this blog is to be used as a journal and discussion board for the topics we are studying. I'm pretty excited about this assignment actually, and am hoping it will be a great experience.
So a little bit about myself: I am a Junior studying Psychology at BYU-Idaho and hoping to graduate next spring! My husbands name is Chad and we have been married for three years. Our families are both back in Oregon along with our hearts; which means we are hoping to end up back there...eventually! So for those of you confused by the title of our page: Chabbi is a combination of Chad and Abbi and I promise its a term of endearment from our families plus it sounds awesome.
So please feel free to ask questions and start discussions about the topics we will be learning about in this class and to comment on the fun things I like to talk about :) and don't judge to harshly on my grammar and spelling techniques because it will happen quite frequently. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Abbi I love it! Thank You so much for the inspirational talk and your thoughts on it. You do good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Mom! Did you read the talk?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff, Abbi.

    I like it!

    Bro. Williams

    ReplyDelete