The three day weekend finally arrived!! It took forever to get here and even the weather decided to hold out.
We wanted to capitalize on the 80 degree weather so we got some inner tubes and went up to Warm River.
The Tetons are the only pretty thing in Idaho
And of course no Holdiay weekend is complete without the food...
Skyler and Kathryn found this beauty slash monstrosity.
Chad and I attemtped ribs for the first time and it turned out a success.
So broccoli bacon salad has quickly become my favorite salad... and I had to make it... even though I'm pretty sure I was the only one that ate it :)
And to top it off I had to show my patriotism the best way I could. Who said we couldn't bring back fruit pizza?
Oh and of course no holiday weekend is complete without a mysterious and gross bite, of some sort, that made me think I was going to die.
We got up bright and early for the Rexburg parade.
I'm not gonna lie this was my favorite one.
Then we decided to go to Idaho Falls for the fireworks show there.
The show was great and a lot of fun. However, the ride back home that should only take 45 minutes, at the most, took almost two and a half hours!! Yes, two and a half hours. It was so AWESOME.
No comments:
Post a Comment